Principal, Product Marketing
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2019 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Principal, Product Marketing jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Principal, Product Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Principal, Product Marketing? SUMMARY
Hulu is seeking a Principle Product Marketing Manager who will help maximize the value of advertising at Hulu, and improve and enrich the overall Hulu product experience for our advertising clients and internal stakeholders. Our ideal candidate will be passionately apply creative and analytical thinking, combined with actionable insights and customer/market feedback, so that we transform TV advertising, and maximize advertising value by empowering all stakeholders.
In this role, you'll work side-by-side with Product Managers, Ad Sales and Integrated Marketing to build & execute product marketing plans to ensure successful launches and accelerated adoption of our products and features. You will serve as the glue between the Product Management, Ad Sales, and Integrated Marketing functions, building ad products that delight our internal and external customers, from packaging, to positioning, and pricing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• You will build and execute ad product marketing strategies and initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, product adoption and ad market leadership.
• Partner with Ad Sales & Integrated Marketing on efforts to meet the revenue and business growth objectives associated with our advertising business.
• Utilize market feedback & insights to better understand our customers and industry, including competitive information to drive appropriate messaging, sales support and positioning.
• Identify market opportunities, articulate competitive differentiation, and deeply understand target segments to evolve and help execute the go-to-market strategy
• Estimate product value and marketplace fit, partnering w/ FP&A, advertising analytics and sales operations teams to drive the evaluation
• Demonstrate data and insights to inform product enhancements and priorities. Write business requirements that express the need of our advertisers and internal stakeholders to our ad product management team.
• Establish a framework to build a unified product voice to aggregate market feedback and synthesize key themes from the sales team to inform product strategy, consolidating and streamlining the intake process
• Collaborate with Product Management, Integrated Marketing and other key partners to ensure the broader team is aligned toward a viewer-first advertising experience, product innovation, and overall advertising strategy.
• Partner with Product Teams to refine the product value proposition and positioning.
• Drive adoption and operational rollout of new features and/or functionality for the business
• Responsible for the creation of advertising product collateral to improve the cadence and depth of internal communications and product insights
• Establish KPIs for product launches and rollouts in alignment with product leads
• Support pricing and value analysis for new products.
• Communication, curation and socialization of the roadmap to ensure partners are enthusiastically aware of achievements and product launches
• Understand market trends and competitors and develop marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration.
WHAT TO BRING
• 7-10 years of product marketing experience with a concentration in TV, video and/or advertising
• Proven expertise in collaborating, supporting and improving Ad Sales and their go-to-market efforts
• Strong leadership and management skills; proven success leading a high-performing cross-functional team
• Excellent people skills to collaborate with our ad sales, product management and other marketing teams.
• Experience working within agile product development environments
• Outstanding analytical skills; strong focus on return on investment
• Entrepreneurial, creative, organized, ambitious with attention to detail
• Engineer or MBA marketing background would be great!
• Customer or sales-facing experience is a plus
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.