Principal Business Affairs Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Principal Business Affairs Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Principal Business Affairs Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Principal Business Affairs Manager?
Full Time Job
Hulu's Marketing Department is seeking a Principal Business Affairs Manager to support the creation and licensing of content for the Hulu marketing team. In this role, you will work across functions, to maintain excellent internal and external relationships, and produce relevant content for deeper brand and partner engagement. The successful candidate should have business and legal affairs experience in the development, production and licensing of content, branded content and advertising content partnerships. If you're equal parts leader & doer, who brings an ambitious, efficient, and inclusive spirit to all you do, we'd love you to join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Negotiate rights, analyze risk, and develop processes regarding business affairs contracts and licenses
• Construct talent deals in relation to our Branded Entertainment series and/or brand marketing content
• Thoroughly knowledgeable of branded content, advertising sponsored content and FTC guidelines and disclosure of brands in third-party entertainment content (including social platforms a must)
• Collaborate with internal and external producers and finance to support production with insurance, talent payments, SAG guidelines, etc.
• Develop partner-funded content deals, and their associated licensing agreements
• Navigate complex and nuanced clearances (visuals, products, sports, estates, etc.)
• Legal implications and guidance around new advertising content development
• Build out workflows for this new and growing team, and oversee their adoption/implementation as the team continues to grow and the volume of work scales up.
WHAT TO BRING
• 5 years of business and legal affairs experience in the development, production and licensing of content, branded content and advertising content partnerships
• Paralegal certification preferred
• Excellent leadership, supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical capabilities and judgment.
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to tackle matters outside of expertise.