Principal Awards Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu is seeking an Awards Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. In this role, you’ll provide creative strategy and execution of Awards campaigns for the originals marketing team. The right person for this role is a creative, thought-leader energized by revolutionizing ad experiences across the Awards industry. If you are an experienced and passionate storyteller with a desire to lead, learn, collaborate and grow, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Execute impactful Awards campaigns with breakthrough creative that impacts voters
• Ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness and quality across all creative
• Work with the cross-functional Awards team partners to develop and manage creative campaigns for Emmys, Oscars, Guilds, etc., across print, outdoor, digital, TV and radio.
• Develop new ideas that forge innovation and drives effective engagement with voters.
• Candidate will work with team to create physical marketing materials (mailers, postcards, letters, etc).
WHAT TO BRING
• 6-9 years experience at a studio/ network, creative agency/ branded content studio or in an entertainment marketing environment
• Extensive knowledge of the Awards industry and experience running and managing FYC creative campaigns
• Experience communicating campaigns and creative with filmmakers BA/BS in design, video or communications-related major
• Experience in multi-platform and 360 co-branded creative executions driven by clear insights
• Executive-level collaboration experience required
• Experience in design of physical brand experiences for Awards media, stunts and events
• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills for client-facing and sales leadership interaction