Originals Social Marketing Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's marketing team is seeking Originals Social Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As an Originals Social Manager at Hulu, you will help lead the social team across all Hulu Original titles and be a key collaborator with peers on Originals Marketing and Originals Publicity. The right person for this role will have a strong point of view that is based on ample experience, thrive in collaboration, empower their team members, be open and flexible, and always be willing to go above and beyond what is expected.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Be a leader within a small but growing team, cementing processes and operations to make the team more efficient/effective.
• Be a cross-functional teammate who engages, listens and collaborates with internal teams on Hulu's overall content strategy.
• Develop strong working relationships with talent, reps, and studio partners, acting as a central hub for social-related talent questions and issues.
• Be an inspiring peer and help develop out of the box and first-to-market experiences, activations, and content that will drive social conversations and increase sentiment.
• Work to clear a path to help bring these first of its kind experiences to life.
• Work closely with the Hulu media team to ensure that creative and media investments are aligned from the beginning.
• Drive the organic and paid social content strategy to foster deeper conversation and earned media around Hulu Originals.
• Help redefine the goals of social across channels and shows, working to evolve and grow our approach to be best in class.
• Collaborate with the team of social media marketers to pursue and deliver excellence.
• Coordinate and develop social standard methodologies, strategies and approach with other departments who utilize social accounts, platforms and strategies to achieve their business objectives.
WHAT TO BRING
• 5 years experience in social media, digital marketing at a network or studio.
• Strong interpersonal skills, and collaborative working style – ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
• Ambitious record of developing and executing successful large-scale campaigns/ initiatives with measurable results.
• Proven results building social following across a variety of channels and using social to drive activation and sales/subscriptions.
• A proven and deep understanding of the entertainment social media landscape, platform standard methodologies and consumers' (social) media behaviors.
• Proficiency in social media management publishing and engagement standard methodologies.
• Proven record of developing and executing successful large-scale campaigns/products/initiatives with measurable results.
• Experience liaising with talent/talent reps and studio counterparts
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.