Manager, Real Estate
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's TAO (Talent and Organization) team is seeking a Manager, Real Estate who will be an exceptional addition to our growing Workplace Experience team. As the Manager, Real Estate at Hulu, you will be the subject matter expert in real estate strategy, negotiations, lease administration, and portfolio/market knowledge. Additionally, you will oversee a team in using data and analytics to a support strategic approach in all workplace experience activities, making sure that the space we lease is also being used effectively. The ideal candidate has relationships throughout the real estate industry, sets a high bar for him/herself, likes to solve problems, loves data, and is an innovator. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment, gains personal satisfaction when sharing knowledge, and enjoys analyzing opportunities to ensure smart decision making, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Develop, gain buy in, and administer a Real Estate strategy that supports high volume strategic growth based on useful internal and external insights.
• Partner with teams throughout Hulu to ensure workplace experience alignment and strong communication around goals, objectives, and constraints.
• Partner with Finance, IT, Talent Management and Recruiting to accurately project growth, budgets, forecasts, etc.
• Lead site selection, negotiations, analyses, and internal approvals associated with real estate initiatives.
• Drive a robust and transparent portfolio management and optimization methodology.
• Proactively engage in real estate activities and identify trends, risks, and strategic opportunities for Hulu business units.
• Partner to develop tools and systems to support workplace experience initiatives through benchmarking and analysis. Leverage those tools to create standardized, easy-to-update, and error-proof presentations, templates, and reports.
WHAT TO BRING
• 6-8 years of professional experience with demonstrated success in global portfolio management
• Undergraduate degree
• Highly experienced in managing Real Estate Brokers and Project Managers
• Strong partnership skills
• Competent with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and utilizing data to drive decision-making
• Experience in MS PowerPoint
• Highly organized and efficient. Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a given time.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• MBA or MRED
• Experience with Tableau
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.