Manager, Partner Marketing
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2019 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Partner Marketing jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Manager, Partner Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Partner Marketing?
Full Time Job
Hulu's Marketing organization is seeking a Manager, Partner Marketing who will be an outstanding addition to our Subscriber Growth & Partnerships Team. As Manager, Partner Marketing, you will be responsible for developing, pitching, and executing paid and earned campaigns across Hulu's distribution partners. You will take advantage of the Hulu brand, content, promotional offers and bundles to drive subscriber growth and engagement through the various platforms that enable customers to sign up for and watch Hulu. The right person for this role has a strong creative eye combined with excellent relationship management skills and an in-depth understanding of the digital distribution landscape. If you are someone who is passionate about Hulu content and wants to shape the way we deliver and promote it to our customers, then this is an excellent role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead all marketing efforts through device, wholesale, and enterprise partnerships to maximize subscriber growth and engagement; accountable for campaigns from ideation through execution, approvals, and performance tracking
• Help the Partner Engagement team achieve ambitious near- and long-term subscriber growth goals through paid and organic placements, promotional offers, and co-marketing activations
• Collaborate internally and externally to develop out of the box campaigns that capitalize on the unique audiences, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner
• Champion partners as a channel within Marketing; advocate and educate campaign managers on the opportunities and audiences that each partner presents, ensuring partner placements are a cohesive extension of Brand and Content campaigns
• Partner with Business Development to identify, pitch, and implement strategic growth opportunities with Enterprise Partners that help Hulu achieve goals across brand awareness, affinity, subscriber acquisition and retention
• Manage a team of 2 Marketing Managers who will lead the day-to-day interaction with partners and own campaign execution
WHAT TO BRING
• 6 years work experience; prior experience working in Partnership Marketing a requirement
• Strong creative intuition combined with excellent partner management skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills that enable you to build consensus and enthusiasm among internal and external stakeholders
• Detail oriented, with exemplary project management skills that enable you to hit deliverables on time
• Experience leading cross-functionally, building teams, and encouraging talent
• Prior experience at a premium streaming content provider
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.