Launch Readiness Program Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/30/2022 5:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Launch Readiness Program Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Launch Readiness Program Manager postings
Full Time Job
Disney Streaming's Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking a Launch Readiness Program Manager, who will be an extraordinary addition to our Viewer Experience team. As a Launch Readiness Program Manager at Disney Streaming, you will be responsible for the process and strategy that ensures the VX team supporting Hulu, Disney , ESPN , and Star has the resources, tools, training, and operational processes to support launches, as well as the voice to influence the customer experience, and for providing support and connection points during and immediately following launches. The right person for this role is able to balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while driving accountability and communication across several teams. If you are someone who loves bringing projects together and having daily cross-functional work, then this is an excellent role for you.
• Build partnerships with the Disney Streaming Product, Tech, Content, Marketing, Legal, and/or Partnership teams to ensure that VX has all of the knowledge and vital materials to support the launch
• Track, organize, and prioritize backlog of upcoming Disney Streaming launches and business initiatives using a variety of program management tools.
• Drive the ability of VX to provide impactful proactive insights during the launch development process and go-to-market planning.
• Create and track end-to-end project plans for VX readiness, ensure that all VX processes (training, contact routing, content strategy etc.) are defined, approved, tested, and trackable in advance of launch.
• Lead all aspects of 'war room' and launch day processes and coordinate response to any incidents or changes/learning
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to make certain that timely and relevant VX data and insights are shared and acted upon throughout the launch process.
• Identify, organize, and support the individuals responsible for activities related to launch, assisting to identify gaps or risks in the process, and determine the best ways to mitigate.
• Work with VX operations to broadcast project updates to drive adoption and understanding (emails, focus groups, office hours, etc).
• Collaborate with peers and relevant partners to consistently improve the VX team's ability to prepare for and support launches.
• 2 years experience in project management or other role requiring holding others accountable
• Proven knowledge of customer support operations and end-to-end project management.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills: communicate for execution and to influence customer experience decisions and outcomes.
• Organizational and process improvement skills
• Ability to both keep track of details of multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to stay calm during times of intense change and stress
• Ability to occasionally travel for work
• Previous experience working with Latin American markets
• Knowledge of media/TV landscape
• Software/technology company experience
• Experience using JIRA, Trello, Airtable, or other project management tools.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.