Intern - HR
This was removed by the employer on 8/13/2020 7:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - HR jobs in Beijing-BJ
Search all Intern - HR postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - HR?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for part-time intern to help us on talent acquisition, employer branding, and social media management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Support Talent Acquisition team on scheduling interview, coordinate candidates interview process and creating best-in-class candidate experience.
• Manage Hulu Beijing’s Social Media accounts, including WeChat public account, Zhihu, Tencent Video, and Bilibili.
• Participate in employer branding initiatives, including organizing online & offline events, designing company souvenirs, etc.
WHAT TO BRING
• Any major
• Expert usage and solid experience in social media management, especially in WeChat public account
• Good writing in Chinese and proficiency in English
• Good sense of marketing or skills of design will be preferred
• Aspiration of pursuing a career in HR or experience on candidate coordination will be preferred
• Time requirement: At least 4 working days per week, for at least 3 months. Onsite working is required.
Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.