HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu is seeking an Experimentation Manager to join our Subscriber Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Manager of Experimentation. This role will partner with marketers and product managers to identify innovative opportunities that drive acquisition and engagement across our platforms. This person will also collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, UX Design, Analytics, and Engineering to rapidly launch, analyze, and iterate upon experiments. The ideal candidate is either a growth marketer with a strong product sense or a product manager with a bent for optimization. If you are passionate about creating delightful user experiences, championing a data-driven culture, and scaling an experimentation program, then we'd love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Manage the lifecycle of an experiment, which involves building, launching, analyzing, and iterating upon A/B tests to optimize subscriber growth experiences and maximize conversions across various channels and platforms
• Partner with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Finance, and Analytics to estimate the business impact of experiments, evaluate technical feasibility, and prioritize an experimentation roadmap
• Generate insights and recommendations based on test results to improve upon existing product experiences and help define requirements for new features, increasing Hulu's value to customers
• Identify strategic opportunities for testing to advance Hulu's business goals and develop a hypothesis library by leveraging quantitative and qualitative data, including survey results and customer research
• Collaborate with the UX design team to 1) ideate on innovative solutions that address both user and business problems and 2) create powerful customer experiences
• Work closely with the team lead to evangelize the experimentation program and cultivate a data-first culture by educating and empowering product and marketing teams to design high-quality experiments
• Partner with platform managers and developers to help define requirements for Hulu's experimentation platform and enable testing in different areas of the business
WHAT TO BRING
• 3 years of technical product management or equivalent experience
• 3 years of collaborative work with marketing teams on acquisition and reacquisition related efforts
• Proven experience with conversion rate optimization, setting up and delivering A/B tests
• Hands-on experience in using Optimizely, Adobe Test and Target, Monetate, SiteSpect or other digital testing tools
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a diverse set of technical and non-technical partners
• Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
• A standout teammate with high humility and integrity, helping to build a healthy and fun team environment
• A love for all things Hulu!
• Demonstrated experience across multiple device categories within a subscription business model
• Passion for television, Streaming Video on Demand (SVOD), or Over the Top (OTT) industry
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.