Director, Workplace Experience
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Talent & Organization (TAO) team is seeking a Director, Workplace Experience who will be an exceptional addition to our Workplace Experience team. As the Director, Workplace Experience at Hulu, you will lead a global team that is responsible for all aspects of workplace experience, including workplace facilities/operations, workplace analytics, real estate and security across Hulu's eight offices. The right person for this role builds high performing and engaged teams and thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. If you are someone who is passionate about workplace and the importance it plays in achieving the overall goals of the organization, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Articulate the value of workplace and influence key, executive-level internal and external partners on the importance it plays in achieving Hulu's strategic objectives
• Ensure there are coordinated strategies and tactics across the various functions within workplace experience and each function works together to support Hulu's overall goals
• Lead and mentor your team, promoting an environment that reduces collaborative friction and encourages personal and professional, excellence and continuous improvement
• Ensure the team is making data-driven decisions and looking for ways to utilize and improve processes and systems that help support these decisions
• Oversee the workplace experience CAPEX and OPEX budget, including identifying ways to optimize spend without sacrificing the Hulugan experience
• Stay ahead of Hulu's rapid growth, reflecting frequently on team structure, major processes, systems, etc. and leading the team through changes that will help ensure that workplace is always meeting the business's evolving needs
• Collaborate with the Talent Management, Internal Communications, and Recruiting teams within our TAO function and IT, Finance, Accounting and Legal to stay abreast of organizational growth, changes and initiatives that impact real estate, security and the workplace experience, more broadly.
WHAT TO BRING
• 10 years of experience of relevant functional experience with preference for leading at least one of the functional areas within the scope of this role
• 4-6 years of experience leading a team
• Bachelor Degree in a related field
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth company
• Track record of building trusted relationships with key, executive-level partners internal and external to an organization
• Track record of leading through change, nurturing team members' growth, prioritizing company-wide success, and communicating with clarity and consistency
• Demonstrated experience in managing a geographically dispersed team
• Excellent financial and analytical skills
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working in technology and/or digital media industries
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.