Digital Content Editor
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/16/2020 10:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Digital Content Editor jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Digital Content Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Content Editor? SUMMARY
Hulu's Product Education team is seeking a Digital Content Editor who will be an outstanding addition to our Viewer Experience team. As a Digital Content Editor at Hulu, you will work closely with the Product Education team to write stellar copy, edit copy for consistency and clarity, help to assign projects and deliverables and generally keep the team moving forward. The Digital Content Editor is the keeper of team knowledge and maintains our playbook. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, superior writing and editing ability, and is able to work cross-functionally to create great support experiences for our viewers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Write exceptional support content that helps Hulu viewers
• Proofread, re-structure, and edit articles by content writers for clarity and consistency and adherence to Hulu's brand voice
• Help to verify product information within articles
• Partner with Associate Digital Content Manager to optimize our intake process by prioritizing work and assigning tickets for deliverables.
• Maintain our team playbook by keeping up to date on all new processes and procedures, recommend process improvements and put them into practice
• Adhere to content management standard methodologies.
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BFA) from a four-year accredited college or university in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
• 3-5 years relevant combination of experience in web copywriting, content marketing, digital marketing, or related web content creation role
• Proven work experience as a content writer with a customer focus
• Experience writing for SEO and a clear understanding of how SEO concepts influence content
• Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.