HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/1/2021 3:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for CRM, Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all CRM, Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a CRM, Manager?
Full Time Job
CRM, Manager (Email/Push)
Hulu's Channel Marketing team is seeking a B2C marketer who will be an outstanding addition to our CRM team. As a B2C Marketing Campaign Manager at Hulu, you will help execute, test, and report findings on both ad-hoc and automated trigger-based email and push marketing programs for the engagement, retention, and reacquisition programs. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with a number of teams to execute a variety of marketing campaigns focused around using data to drive personalization and value for Hulu's subscribers. You're the right person for this role if you're a hard-working self-starter with impeccable project management skills and can thrive in an environment that requires technical knowledge and attention to detail. This is the perfect role for someone who loves to roll up their sleeves, work in a collaborative team environment, and is passionate about email marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work with the CRM Marketing team to develop and evolve the overall e-mail and push B2C marketing strategy to ensure alignment with Hulu’s business objectives, goals, and priorities.
• Email and push campaign production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of B2C campaigns.
• Build customer segments and execute automations as well as customer journeys within the ESP.
• Hyper-target subscribers with relevant content to ensure a positive experience for users engaging with Hulu's products.
• Delivery of email and push campaigns with a focus on detailed technical execution involving approvals and reviewing campaigns for quality assurance prior to deployment.
• Optimize the email and push program through continual testing of creative, copy, timing, offers, targeting, and more.
• Coordinate work activities with internal and external partners in order to launch campaigns in a timely and consistent manner.
• Run daily/weekly/monthly reporting on all of your email and push marketing activities.
• Find opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email and push B2C marketing programs.
WHAT TO BRING
• 3 years experience in email and/or push marketing, preferably B2C and in an online subscription business.
• Experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other enterprise level ESPs.
• Extensive email and/or push deployment experience and understanding of QA processes.
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design.
• Knowledge of email and push standard methodologies and deliverability.
• Superior project management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to provide strategic recommendations motivated by data.
• Excellent teammate with the ability to bring creative ideas to the organization.
• Excellent verbal, social, and written communication skills.
• Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
• A positive attitude, ability to work with a team to drive projects to completion, and penchant for solving problems.
• BA or BS Degree required.
• Experience with Jira or other project management tools.
• Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools.