Creative Project Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
A Project Manager will partner with the Hulu marketing organization in the creation, development, and production of 360° marketing campaigns for Hulu Originals. A Project Manager embedded in the Hulu Originals creative production process is tenacious, agile and solutions-oriented. You understand the creative process and the technical process, and how the two intersect. A strong candidate will be a self-starter, organized, and thrive in a fast-paced yet exciting environment. The Creative Project Manager is responsible for not only planning and scheduling marketing initiatives, but also brings new ideas and creative approaches to enhance campaigns.
What you’ll do:
• Produce breakthrough 360 content to support the marketing launch of Hulu Originals (Series, Film, Documentary Films, Docuseries), leading end to end production.
• Secure creative resources for campaigns, ensuring timely delivery of every asset.
• Be well versed in paid media and organic specs and work with finishing team to bring assets to delivery.
• Meet both long lead and urgent deadlines alike as well as troubleshoot to build plan B, C if timelines cannot be met.
• Partner with creative leads to gather clear creative feedback for the team to execute against.
• Partner with Music Coordinator to ensure agency A/V is licensed according to the paid or organic media placements.
• Simultaneously manage the creative asset production with both the internal creative team and an external creative agency on the same project.
What to bring:
• 5-7 years of experience
• Proven experience producing 360 marketing campaigns, agency and entertainment experience preferred
• Core values: Transparent, humble, collaborative, optimistic, reliable
• Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly in visual, verbal, and written formats.
• Knowledge of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with the digital marketing and media
• Fluency in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and ad trafficking (Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML 5, After Effects, Motion, ProTools)
• Attention to detail with emphasis on maintaining creative excellence
• Experience in a creative project management tool such as Airtable and Jira is preferred