Creative Director, Creative For Brands
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu is seeking a Creative Director to join our new Creative For Brands team. In this role, you'll provide creative direction, client strategy, and project management to a team of creative specialists dedicated to serving Hulu's advertising partners. The right person for this role is a dynamic thought-leader energized by ambitious, creative ideas that elevate Hulu's 360-degree brand partnerships. If you are a hardworking individual with a desire to lead, learn, collaborate and grow, then this is an outstanding role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Project manage and represent an industry-leading internal creative agency known for developing innovative and buzz-worthy advertising opportunities for brands
• Own the ideation, development, and management of culturally-impactful ideas that seamlessly integrate brands into the Hulu platform with breakthrough creative
• Partner with ad sales to evolve their platform offering with creative positioning, messaging, and branding in the advertising trade marketplace that aligns with the overall brand creative direction
• Develop, pitch and sell through big idea presentations to key clients
• Represent Hulu Creative in client-facing pitches and meetings, particularly with c-suite
• Work closely with a creative team of writers, strategists, producers, designers and editors to support advertising solutions
• Ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness, and quality across all creative
• Collaborate with Sales leads on communicating creative direction to align with overall strategies
• Be the ultimate Hulu resource; cross-functional, partnership-minded, and knowledge-filled across our internal marketing, advertising, content, and product teams.
WHAT TO BRING
• 10 years experience at a creative agency/branded content studio/ entertainment or brand marketing environment
• Relevant degree in marketing, communications, or similar
• Experience in multi-platform and 360 co-branded creative executions
• Executive-level teamwork experience required
• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills for client-facing and sales leadership interaction
• Please have a strong portfolio to submit.
• Postgraduate MA/MFA in design, video or communications-related major
• Agency experience working with fortune 100 companies a plus
• Knowledge and experience in producing creative (photo/video/text) for social platforms including Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc.
• Experience overseeing design of physical brand experiences for pop-ups and events like Sundance, Super Bowl, etc.
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.