Counsel, Technology & Partnerships
HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu is seeking a Technology and Partnerships Attorney. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to tackle multiple projects with strong attention to detail, and have experience negotiating complex technology and partnership transactions. If you are someone who is a down-to-earth team player and have a passion to work on innovative technology and partnership deals, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Negotiate and draft a range of technology agreements, including software licenses, software integration agreements, professional services agreements and vendor agreements
• Structure partnership transactions to distribute Hulu services and help drive subscriber growth, including transactions with device manufacturers, wireless and broadband providers
• Advise internal business clients on risks, deal structures and efficient methods for achieving business goals
WHAT TO BRING
• Juris Doctorate degree from a top tier law school
• 8-12 years of total legal experience
• 5-10 years at a technology or media company focusing on technology and/or partnership transactions is highly preferred
• 2-4 years at a nationally-recognized law firm focusing on complex transactions (MandA, finance or licensing) is preferred
• A strong understanding of technology, consumer electronics and the internet
• Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.