Content Partner Growth Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2020 1:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Content Partner Growth Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Content Partner Growth Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Partner Growth Manager? SUMMARY
Hulu’s Marketing organization is seeking a Content Partner Growth Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Subscriber Growth & Partnerships team. Our subscriber growth team helps Hulu achieve subscriber, revenue, and margin goals through initiatives that drive step change growth. In this role, you will be working with the team that is defining the most meaningful strategic initiatives for Hulu growth and developing innovative opportunities to market Hulu’s outstanding streaming experience.
As a key part of the strategic growth initiatives, this role will be responsible to grow Hulu’s add-ons business, and ensure the health of relationships with premium add-on programming partners.
The right person for this role is someone who has a strong partnerships background, and combines a strategic mindset with analytical chops. If you are someone who is passionate about crafting ideas for the future of how people consume - and pay for - content, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work cross-functionally to analyze and uncover opportunities for optimization and innovative growth levers to drive Hulu's add-on business; build long-term strategy and tactical action plan to reach ambitious growth goals across Hulu's premium and feature add-ons business.
• Drive holistic partner growth strategy, using data insights, broader market trends and internal perspective to drive success in partnership. Be a business owner with focus on revenue and profitability.
• Own a key set of content partner relationships and their attributable subscriber P&Ls across all phases of the subscriber and partner lifecycle (e.g., subscriber acquisition, engagement/retention, marketing initiatives, and partnership management)
• Lead pricing and promotion initiatives with partners to drive overall Hulu subscriber acquisition and retention.
• Partner with Content Marketing teams to ensure flawless execution of programming tentpole campaigns.
• Deliver key presentations to senior leadership both within Hulu and to external partners.
WHAT TO BRING
• 4 - 6 years work experience, with significant partner management experience with a focus in media/technology
• Management consulting attitude that is able to flex from strategic analysis to operational execution
• Impeccable partner management and interpersonal skills
• A track record of driving projects with meaningful business impact, and a willingness to take ownership and run with a challenge
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills that enable you to break down complex concepts into concise recommendations
*LI-AL1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.