HuluSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hulu's Content Partnerships team is seeking a Content Associate who will play an integral role in the content acquisition process helping the team track and evaluate opportunities across all major film festivals and partner submissions throughout the year. They will help with pre-market slate discussions across sales agents, production companies, and studios and coordinate all festival activities in film tracking and screening schedules. This individual will also collaborate with marketing around key title launches to ensure successful campaigns across major film launches. This role will be based in the Santa Monica office and will report to the Vice President, Content Partnerships. The role demands someone who is highly organized, has a strong passion for the film landscape, and enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
• Coordinate film festival and market tracking, including managing title database, screening schedule, and submitted materials
• Participate in pre-market slate discussions with content partners, including but not limited to sales agencies, production companies, and studios
• Assist with weekly and monthly performance reporting, in conjunction with content strategy team
• Collaborate with marketing teams to communicate content team priorities to campaign leads
• Coordinate organization and compilation of original film script, package and film submissions
• Act as initial reviewer on independent licensed film submissions
• Prior experience in Film Acquisitions/Production at another platform, studio or agency.
• Passion for Independent film landscape with extensive knowledge of current dynamics
• Excellent project management and organization skills
• An understanding of, and passion for entertainment media
• Detail oriented with strong ability in written and verbal communication
• Outstanding skills with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Google Slides, AirTable
• Ability to thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment, prioritizing and handling multiple projects concurrently, with little supervision.
• Experience writing film coverage
• BA required