B2b Email Marketing Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/4/2020 10:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for B2b Email Marketing Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all B2b Email Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a B2b Email Marketing Manager? SUMMARY
Hulu's B2B Marketing team is seeking a CRM Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our team. As a CRM Manager at Hulu, you will help test, execute, maintain, and report on automated and trigger-based email marketing programs for our current and potential advertisers. These programs will include awareness and retention around our SMB self-service offering as well as broader programs for various verticals of our advertising business at different lifecycles of their partnership with Hulu. You will work closely with a number of teams in order to execute email campaigns that deliver results and provide advertiser value. The right person for this role will have at least 3 years of experience in email marketing with a strong technical knowledge in campaign production and execution. If you are someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and be part of a collaborative team environment, then this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Email production: creation, planning, scheduling, testing and updating of HTML emails.
• Manage email service provider
• Build and execute triggers and automations as well as customer journeys
• Optimize email programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
• Lead daily/weekly/monthly reporting and analysis on all email marketing activities.
• Seek out opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs or processes from in-depth knowledge of campaign management and email execution tools.
• Partner with the Principal Lifestyle B2B Manager on developing and evolving an overall e-mail B2B Marketing strategy that data shows is effective and is aligned well to Hulu Advertising's strategic priorities.
WHAT TO BRING
• 3 years experience in email marketing, preferably in an advertising business
• Experience with ExactTarget/Sales Force.
• Extensive email deployment experience and understanding of QA processes.
• Proven knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design. Knowledge of cross-browser and email environments (Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop preferred.
• Experience writing SQL statements for data extractions.
• Knowledge of email best practices and deliverability.
• Outstanding project management skills.
• Ability to provide data-first strategic recommendations.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• A positive attitude, ability to work together to drive projects to completion, and penchant for solving problems.
• BA or BS Degree required.
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.