B2b Content Marketing Manager
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/7/2021 12:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for B2b Content Marketing Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all B2b Content Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a B2b Content Marketing Manager? B2b Content Marketing Manager - Hulu Ad Manager
The B2B Hulu Ad Manager team is part of Disney Ad Sales’ Client Communications team. As part of Disney’s powerful suite of advanced advertising solutions, Hulu is now providing a self-service tool that enables small and medium-sized businesses to advertise in a high-quality, premium, streaming TV environment. The Hulu Ad Manager team specifically focuses on creating impactful and effective go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, customer acquisition, success, and lifetime value.
Hulu Ad Manager’s B2B Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning and creation of branded content to convince and convert Hulu Ad Manager prospects into advertising customers. This content will both provide thought-leadership & educate SMB advertisers on the effectiveness of Streaming TV advertising and our self-service solution (Hulu Ad Manager), created to bring Streaming TV advertising to Main Street USA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Write and drive the content strategy for B2B Marketing/Hulu Ad Manager
• Facilitate the development of customer-facing content, such as eBooks, interactive web content, insights articles, webinars, infographics, videos, blogs, case studies and more
• Set content objectives and metrics based on business goals
• Build, maintain and communicate a campaign message and content calendar roadmap designed against the buying journey stages
• Be the evangelist for the editorial vision providing detailed guidance on the approach for content projects
• Work cross-functionally across the organization, including sales, product and the creative team to ensure content reaches and engages the target audience
• Monitor performance and translate results into clear observations and actions, report findings and optimize content accordingly
• Make decisions on what content to run and pull based on performance
WHAT TO BRING
• 5 years experience in a content marketing/strategist role at a B2B brand
• Exceptional writer
• Ability to work efficiently and cross-functionally across several teams.
• Experience in B2B within a media or entertainment organization and focus on advertising sales
• Experience in B2B Marketing specifically for SMBs
• SEO experience
• SaaS e-commerce experience
• Experience in creating and managing social media content for B2B
DISNEYADSALES This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.