Associate Director, Production
HuluSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/15/2020 3:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Associate Director, Production jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Associate Director, Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director, Production? SUMMARY
Hulu is seeking an Associate Director, Video Production to join our Branded Entertainment team to help lead production efforts with premium advertising partners. We are looking for creative producer hybrids with a vested interest in entertainment and pop culture. Your attitude is not just that of a producer, but also a creative, problem solver with a passion for content creation itself. You love the color grading in Handmaid's Tale and are in awe of the set design in Pen15. Let's create the future of content and how in-streaming ads appear to our viewers together! As an Associate Director, Video Production at Hulu, you will tell forward-thinking stories through sight, sound, and motion. You will be responsible for the strategic objectives of our clients, while pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling. If you are someone who also loves conceptualizing and leading all campaign elements while gracefully handling the input of partners, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Run production for all campaign creative work to ensure we deliver on all expected objectives for our internal creative team and external partners.
• Create hard costs for all projects, maintain budgets, schedules and deliverables according to final specs
• Contract/statement-of-work process for all contractors, freelancers or agencies.
• Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status updates, internal/client reviews, etc...) while sharing next steps and ensuring all partners have up-to-date reports
• Create and maintain best-in-industry process and guidelines for production decks such as pre-pro books, call sheets, etc.
• Vet all ideas through internal legal teams when needed. Be able to handle legal document process flows and
• Understand studio relationships and working with show-runners, EPs, and more across original show programming. Able to build rapport and trust.
WHAT TO BRING
• You are a strong decision maker with a consistent record of delivering excellent work on time and within budget
• You are an energetic and creative problem solver
• Creative agency, media publishing or SVOD experience required alongside prior experience working with internal sales teams and brand partners.
• You are quick on your feet and able to navigate complex issues, risks and provide alternative solutions clearly and effectively
• Outstanding estimating, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating and project management skills
• Authoritative negotiator with production costs and you know what can be done, and done well, for 10k to 5M
• Experience and success with live action shoots, photography shoots, digital projects, activations, talent and contract negotiation and licensing
• Fantastic presentation, oral, and written communication skills with working knowledge of Microsoft product suite, Airtable and more
• You are comfortable with tight timelines, creative sprints and collaboration
• You have a deep love of storytelling that pushes creative boundaries
• 6 years of experience producing multi-channel best-in-class work including, digital, video, experiential and social
• Shown taste and craft across your portfolio of work
• Strong eye for business and shown record of how to achieve objectives while meeting high brand standards within set budgets and schedules
• Experience directly running, mentoring, and building production teams with positive and proactive communication and negotiation skills
• Strong relationships with external production partners locally and globally
• Ability to define solutions that will generate measurable results for our clients
*LI-ZR1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.