Houston RocketsHouston, TX
Full Time Job
If you are looking to start your career in sports, and want to learn, grow and achieve greatness, the Houston Rockets are here to help. This is an entry level position focused on generating new business through calls and face to face meetings with local corporations and fans. Throughout your opportunity you will be trained and coached to hit sales goals and our top performers will be considered for growth opportunities within Clutch City Sports & Entertainment. The Inside Sales program's main objective is to prepare you for advancement within the Houston Rockets organization and create future industry leaders.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Solicitation of corporations and group organizations for the purpose of creating business
• Manage assigned business accounts to maximize potential revenue
• Provide inside support for the Sales Department
• Assist Sales Manager in sales promotions and activities
• Develop new and creative ways to market the Rockets
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Qualified candidates will have experience in a sales environment.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills particularly verbal
• Strong organizational and computer skills
• A flexible work schedule
• Knowledge of and experience with promotional sales & special events, a plus
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.