Houston RocketsHouston, TX
Part Time Job
The Houston Rockets and Toyota Center are excited to find a production assistant with a passion for fan engagement and brand development. This role should be pursued by self-motivated individual with a well-rounded skill set to support in all areas of content creation. Our goal is to put forth a high-level product and experience to the diverse audiences that pass through Toyota Center and followers online.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with production team on how to further the brand and engage fans through video content across all channels.
• Assist with day-to-day production, including content creation, logging, and shooting.
• Capture and edit video content from home games, community appearances, player shoots, press conferences, interviews, and studio shoots.
• Edit engaging and fresh video content including player features, highlight videos, and community event recaps to promote the Rockets players and brand.
• Provide motion graphic support for in arena features including intro videos, headshots, crowd prompts, player features and walk-in looks.
• Help build/log/maintain digital video library to organize all Rockets video content for future use.
• Shoot game footage, including but not limited to stadium and fan b-roll, game highlights and other requests, as needed.
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Demo reel required.
• Premiere / After Effects / basic experience.
• Competence in studio/field lighting, camera and audio setup and operation.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, time-sensitive department.
• Willing to work nights and weekends.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.