Game Night Raffle Sales Representative
Houston RocketsHouston, TX
Part Time Job
Game Night Raffle Sales Representative (Part Time)
The Houston Rockets is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for this season.
• Actively sell, handle and distribute 50/50 raffle tickets within Toyota Center at either a stationary kiosk, or as a roaming sales representative, during and prior to Rockets games.
• Effectively engage Rockets guests regarding the 50/50 Raffle and the Clutch City Foundation in a rapidly changing environment.
• Accurately reconcile sales with cash receipts.
• Effectively meet and exceed established sales goals.
• Present as Rockets ambassadors during games and get fans passionate about purchasing.
• Other duties as assigned
• SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Have excellent customer relations skills with the ability to get along with a large fan base- Excellent listening skills with an enthusiastic and professional attitude.
• Cash handling experience and management of cash.
• Motivated and daring to reach or exceed sales landmarks.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Authentic enthusiasm for community involvement within the sports and entertainment world.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as required- Be able to work all Rockets home games.
• Comfortable working non-traditional hours according to the Rockets home schedule.
• Be available for Rockets home games October through April, with the possibility of post season playoff games.
• Be able to work 80% of home games: approx. 4:30pm - 9:30pm (subject to change based on game schedule)
• Physical Demands
• Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to climb up and down stairs multiple times during shift.
• Be able to work all home games.
• Game nights: 4:30pm - 9:30pm (subject to changed based on game schedule)
Available to sell pre-game By signing below, employee agrees they are able to perform the essential duties listed within this document, as well as any additional duties assigned by their supervisor. The employee agrees to actively seek out the information and training needed to perform these duties to the best of their ability.
**By applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background and credit check based on the nature of this position.**
Highly motivated and dependable individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!