Houston Rockets and Toyota CenterHouston, TX
This was removed by the employer on 5/23/2022 6:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Search for Video Engineer jobs in Houston-TX
Search all Video Engineer postings
Full Time Job
The Houston Rockets and Toyota Center are excited to find a video engineer that will lead all aspects of the day-to-day technical operations and maintenance of the Houston Rockets, Toyota Center, and Red Studios facilities, including, but not limited to control room, scoreboard, LED ribbon board, locker room video room and more. This position will also act as a support engineer for all Rockets home games, Toyota Center shows, and Red Studios productions.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Work with Broadcast Manager to ensure maintenance for control room and broadcast facilities are scheduled and carried out in a timely manner
• Troubleshoot technical operations and needs of Toyota Center
• Ensure all software, hardware, and production equipment are up to date
• Help in making sure Toyota Center meets and operates NBA standards with NBA Broadcast Technical Ops
• Ensure all broadcast needs are met for Rockets games along with Toyota Center shows and events, including leading and handling all transmission requests and technical needs
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Minimum of 3 years in an equivalent role/broadcast engineering capacity
• Technical knowledge and background with control room production for in-arena and broadcast environments
• Working knowledge of video delivery and computer network infrastructure within broadcast/multimedia environments, including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
• Understanding and practical application of evolving broadcast and IT technologies
• Willing to work nights and weekends
• Ross video switchers, Ross Xpression, Click Effects, Ikegami cameras, Adder KVM, Evertz Magnum audio/video routers, Evertz Dreamcatcher, Yamaha/Mackie audio mixers, Riedel comm system
Physical & Mental Requirements:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed, in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.