Ticket Experience Ambassador
Houston AstrosHouston, TX
Part Time Job
Department: Ticket Sales and Service
Supervisor: Manager, Ticket Technology & Solutions
As a Ticket Experience Ambassador, you will work out of the Ticket Sales and Service department to assist patrons in the comprehensive ticketing experience. Qualified individuals must be highly motivated with a passion to provide an excellent level of customer service to every fan being serviced. Individuals should be detail-oriented and genuinely enjoy interacting with and helping visitors of Minute Maid Park. Friendly and outgoing personality, possessing both a technologically savvy, problem-solving mindset.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with mobile ticketing support on smartphone and tablet devices on Astro's game days
• Provide Ticket Operations assistance within each of the following gameday elements:
• Assisting fans with day of game purchasing of Astros tickets,
• Instructing fans on downloading the MLB Ballpark app and accessing MLB accounts,
• Providing answers to frequently asked and unique mobile ticketing questions
• Engage with fans and serve as the departments first level of support regarding mobile ticketing and admission into the ballpark
• Game day duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist with standard operational gameday preparation (ticket distribution, internal service support, external gameday fan experience support)
• Provide solutions to incoming calls from fans regarding purchasing tickets, mobile technology and or other organizational related questions
• Learn about the many products our organization has to offer to enhance our customer experience
• Must possess the manual dexterity and visual acuity to fully utilize and execute the full functionality of ''smart phones'' and other mobile devices.
• Able to lift, carry, move, arrange, and use equipment up to 30 lbs. in weight.
• Possess the visual acuity to see, read and comprehend text, type, data and content on standard computer monitors, smart phones, screens, and documents.
• Experience using online ticketing Apps and/or other software platforms.
• Experience with and knowledgeable of the features, functions and effective usage of iPhones, Androids and related mobile or digital devices in professional environments.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Softwares (Excel, Outlook, Word), and/or ''browsers'' such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.