Corporate Partnerships Intern
Houston AstrosHouston, TX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Supervisor: Director, Corporate Partnerships
Classification: Part-Time/ Non-Exempt (Seasonal)
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
This position will assist in the overall support of our Corporate Partnership team. This Intern role will be a vital part of department operations and act as the liaison with our internal partners as well as external clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work closely with supervisor and other members of the corporate partnerships team to assist in providing best in class programs
• Work closely with internal departments to schedule and fulfill partner obligations for the Account Management team
• Create partnership sales decks, PowerPoint templates, signage and asset mockups, and format signage creative for print
• Responsible for all proof of performance photos during home games
• Inventory management of our digital and rotational signage
• Department client event operations liaison
• Manage office functions such as office supplies, Fedex shipping, autograph inventory, gifting inventory
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Regular availability during evenings and weekends
• Exceptional writing and presentation preparation skills
• Self- motivated, team player with strong work ethic
• Demonstrated professionalism for this highly visible role
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal direction
• Ability to determine when approval, direction or guidance is needed or essential
• Impeccable attention to detail with problem solving mentality
• Proven relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Must be highly proficient with Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• In pursuit or recent completion of a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Rare travel maybe expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• 1 year(s): 1