Intern - Digital Marketing
Horseshoe Media LLCLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Horseshoe Media is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Intern to help run and grow with our startup digital marketing agency. The ideal candidate will be a driven self-starter with experience and desire to learn and think critically about effective social media & digital strategies in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will also have an eye for good graphic design, as well as the curiosity to apply theories and strategies across our clients' accounts from various industries, from Music and Entertainment (Film & TV) to Medical and Tech. Love for the music and film industries overall is a plus!
• The Intern, Horseshoe Media will be responsible for supporting the Digital Consultant and Social Media Managers through various content management, asset procurement, data compilation and supplemental support tasks.
• This person will work closely with their Manager 2 - 3 days a week for 6 - 8 hours depending on the student's schedule. Working flexibly on some days is okay. Weekend work available.
• Assist with curating assets, writing copy and determining the editorial priorities for Horseshoe Media's clients.
• Curate and tag all appropriate social media handles within posts.
• Work closely with the Social Media Manager to help create and gather creative assets, topical information and links, as well as help execute social media specific stunts such as live Twitter/Instagram coverage of events.
• Lend support to creating calendars, invoices, and analytic reports for clients.
• Create new social media strategies for music-related internal brands
• Finding contact information for potential new leads.
• Past internship or entry-level experience at or with music labels, artist management companies and/or entertainment agencies.
• Experience conceptualizing and creating content for social media marketing purposes.
• Extensive personal use of all social media platforms.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Previous digital marketing experience (personal use okay)
• Experience with Photoshop/Canva and video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere etc.)
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational skills, excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
• Comfortable performing in a fast-paced environment handling several ongoing tasks.
• Clear communicator and team player.
• Demonstrates interest in technology and comfort level working with technology-based tools and applications.
*** Student must be receiving course credit - this is an unpaid internship ***
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online