Intern - Digital & Social Media
Horseshoe Media LLCLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
This internship is for country music news outlet All Country News. This is an unpaid internship - course credit is required.
Internship Dates (flexible): March 3, 2021 to May 28, 2021
All Country News is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Intern to help run and grow with our country music news outlet. The ideal candidate will be a driven self-starter with experience and desire to learn and think critically about effective social media & digital strategies in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will also have an eye for good graphic design and stay updated with the latest news in country music.
• The Intern will be responsible for supporting the Social Media Managers through various content management, asset procurement, data compilation and supplemental support tasks.
• This person will work closely with their Manager 2 - 3 days a week for 6 - 8 hours depending on the student's schedule. Working flexibly on some days is okay. Weekend work available.
• Assist with curating assets, writing copy and determining the editorial priorities for All Country News.
• Curate and tag all appropriate social media handles within posts.
• Work closely with the Social Media Manager to help create and gather creative assets, topical information and links, as well as help execute social media specific stunts such as live Twitter/Instagram coverage of events.
• Lend support to creating calendars and analytic reports.
• Create new social media strategies for all social media platforms as needed.
• Finding contact information for potential new leads.
• Assist in digital and social execution for country music partnerships.
• Past internship or entry-level experience at or with music labels, artist management companies and/or entertainment agencies.
• Experience conceptualizing and creating content for social media marketing purposes.
• Extensive personal use of all social media platforms.
Required Skills & Abilities
• Experience with Photoshop, Canva, and video editing software (Adobe Premiere, etc.)
• Previous digital marketing experience (personal use okay)
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational skills, excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
• Comfortable performing in a fast-paced environment handling several ongoing tasks.
• Clear communicator and team player.
• Demonstrated interest in technology and comfort level working with technology-based tools and applications.
Job Code: INTERNSHIP
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online