Honey Grove Road Music, Inc.Calabasas, CA
Part Time Job
Honey Grove Road Music, Inc. - Seeks a part time administrative assistant for 24-40 hours per week. There is a possibility for this position to become full time for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will be available 4 or 5 days per week, working out of the company office in Calabasas, CA.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
- This entry level position provides administrative support to the Vocal Contractor.
- Will be paid hourly and will be negotiated based on experience and skill sets.
- Professional handling of heavy phone and email traffic, taking messages, and elevating important client issues in a timely fashion
- Calendar management, including coordinating meetings, schedules, travel and setting important calendar reminders
- Maintaining all client, industry and talent contacts in the company database
- Maintaining project files
- Assisting with the preparation of paperwork
- Handle Talent Relations
- Miscellaneous Office Responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferably in Music (Composition, Performance, Musicology or Music Business) or Film and/or Media
- Previous Administrative Experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and Clean Driving Record
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Passion for Music and the Entertainment Industry
- Strong desire to build a career in Film and TV Music
- Self-Motivated, with an exceptionally Strong Work Ethic and Can-do Attitude
- Focused, Detail-oriented, Meticulous and Accurate when handling complex information
- Calm under pressure
- Excels at Multitasking and Prioritizing, with a focus on Follow-through
- Fast Learner
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain client/talent confidentiality and safeguard sensitive business information
- Strong Mathematical skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and other MS Office Applications
- People person
- Team player
- Extensive knowledge of different musical styles and genres, and up to date with current pop culture references
- Personable, and able to work cohesively within a team
- Able to balance multiple priorities and deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Website: Apply At Employer's Site Apply Online