Intern - Associate Producer
Honey Creek Pictures LLCAgoura Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/7/2022 1:42:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew (Low/Unpaid/Deferred) Category
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Associate Producer jobs in Agoura Hills-CA
Search all Intern - Associate Producer postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: Immediately
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Time/Days Required: Approximately 15-20 hours/week, flexible hours. While some work can be performed in the evenings or on weekends, candidates periodically must be available during workday hours for meetings & phone calls.
Workplace Requirements: 100% Remote
Honey Creek Pictures LLC, a boutique film and media production company, is seeking an intern to function as an Associate Producer on our new independent film project, The Agility Dog. This project is currently in the funding/packaging phase.
Associate Producer duties will include:
- Tracking/managing/scheduling contacts, meetings & calls with outside companies, talent agencies, investors, etc.
- Researching and identifying potential production partners for the project, including production companies, investors, talent, etc.
- Researching specific information areas regarding script & production requirements
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent managerial and organizational skills.
- Be extremely detail-oriented.
- Have the ability to write and communicate verbally with brevity, clarity and humor.
- Have an intensive desire to be intimately involved in the production of quality independent motion pictures.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the nuts-and-bolts of indie film production. When the film goes into production, and assuming the Intern Associate Producer has performed at the highest levels, it is the producer's intention to offer them a full Associate Producer credit and a paid position on the film.