Sr Manager, Marketing - Artists
Hollywood RecordsBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2020 8:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr Manager, Marketing - Artists jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Manager, Marketing - Artists postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Manager, Marketing - Artists?
Full Time Job
The Sr. Manager Marketing for Artists primary responsibility is to define and execute marketing initiatives for selected recording artists and projects that will advance the artists brand. Duties include managing campaign budgets, overseeing creation and development of marketing assets, evaluating consumer data, maintaining strong relationships with assigned artists management and agents, and coordinating with key internal teams to drive successful cross-media campaigns.
• Develop the release strategy and timing of upcoming new releases.
• Partner with artists, management, and label colleagues to create, develop and implement integrated marketing plans designed to achieve outlined goals.
• Collaborate with key internal DMG departments on partnership marketing.
• Coordinate with key internal divisions to plan and execute cross media campaigns (Radio, Sales & Digital, Publicity, International, Creative, and Business Affairs).
• Manage multiple projects from beginning to end and meet deadlines.
• Manage budgets for select artists on roster, including submission of budget needs on a quarterly basis and overseeing spend throughout the quarter and year.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Creative department, artist and artist management to conceive of imaging campaign that includes photo sessions, videos and positioning on socials.
• Oversee the creation and development of key creative pieces. This includes marketing materials ranging from a variety of advertising assets to street marketing tools and various formats of content to be positioned online.
• Interpret consumer research and translate into effective marketing programs.
• Continually evaluate consumer response data on artists including consumption, radio, Shazam and artist socials in order to make informed marketing decisions and be proactive with appropriately designed campaigns.
• Stay informed on industry trends as well as successful artists' campaigns and what is working for them.
• Proactively develop and grow relationships with artists, managers, agents, and other external business partners.
• Bring new business opportunities to DMG, for both artist roster and for the company in general.
• Manage additional marketing projects as assigned by Marketing leadership.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in marketing, sales or radio promotions in a music label
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with artists, artists management, and other external stakeholders
• Bachelors degree required
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.