Operations Specialist: Physical Music Production
Hollywood RecordsBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/21/2021 11:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Operations Specialist: Physical Music Production jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Operations Specialist: Physical Music Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Operations Specialist: Physical Music Production?
Full Time Job
Disney Music Group production and asset management department is responsible for the preparation, distribution and archiving of art and music. This fast-paced department seeks a production specialist to handle many different elements of physical and digital distribution. We are currently seeking an Operations Specialist.
• Work with internal product development team to research and source custom and specialty packing, to include pricing and lead time negotiation with print and manufacturing vendors.
• Manage all areas of product integrity testing to include modifications with vendors and report findings to label executives.
• Solicitation and coordination of promotional product to meet label needs.
• Manage importation of product created internationally to be sold domestically.
• Process all physical manufacturing orders including print and finished good product.
• Analyze all physical catalog and key inventory, addressing urgent backorders as needed.
• Issue resolution with all physical print and manufacturing vendors.
• Work to schedule/project/improve manufacturing on an as-needed basis.
• Verify and approve database information flowing to other systems.
• Coordinate production IS/IT needs and initiatives.
• Perform general procurement and administrative tasks.
• Assist in development and implementation of improved policies and procedures.
• As needed, create and maintain product setup information in various information systems.
• As needed, coordinate digital rights research efforts with business affairs.
• As needed, organize audio and video digital releases with our digital distributor and coordinate critical asset delivery to our digital partners.
• Extremely strong technical aptitude; knowledge of SQL, HTML, ASP is a preferred
• 4 years of experience in production or music industry desirable
• General knowledge of asset database management a plus
• Energetic, efficient, excellent time-management skills; this is a FAST-PACED environment
• Attention to detail; accuracy is critical
• Highly intelligent and adaptable; quick learner
• Strong work ethic
• Good interpersonal skills; very customer and service focused
• High school Diploma with equivalent work experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world's biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Music Group.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.