Coordinator, Sales and Digital
Hollywood RecordsBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2021 9:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Coordinator, Sales and Digital jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator, Sales and Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Sales and Digital? Coordinator, Sales and Digital Disney Music Group
The Coordinator, Sales and Digital is responsible for administrative support at our key partner accounts across all of Disney Music Group's releases including the Hollywood Records label and Soundtracks/Products attached to our Studio Films, company TV properties and legendary Disney Music Catalog and Walt Disney Records brand. The coordinator will also be responsible for several small account partnerships. This role reports to the Director, Sales and Digital.
• Coordinate relationships with several DSPs, including:
• communications of new releases and priority efforts
• profile and account maintenance on various platforms
• editorial opportunity submissions
• Timely set up and maintenance of artist and label pages on key partner sites including: Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify, Wikipedia and others.
• Design and coordinate pitch documents for the S D team to communicate to key partners. This will require the timely collection and compilation of assets, marketing plans and music.
• Prepare weekly submission documents for new releases.
• Liaise with the marketing team with regard to marketing plans, shared planning documents.
• Bring creative ideas to the table for furthering the development of Disney Music Groups new music and catalog
• Minimum 2 years' experience working in the entertainment industry, preferably music.
• Proven success building and maintaining internal and external relationships
• Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills
• Extremely detail oriented, with strong follow up skills
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills – diplomacy and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
• Strength in multitasking is a must, with ability to work manage a high pressure environment.
• Passion for music and openness to a quickly changing landscape.
• Insatiable curiosity regarding the music and entertainment industry.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office Suite.
• Strong apple Keynote and Powerpoint skills.
• Photoshop experience a major plus.
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world's biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Music Group.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.