Intern - Editorial
Hollywood InsiderRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are seeking a highly motivated and exceptionally well-organized Editorial Intern with a strong interest in journalism and interactive media. Writing skills must be top-notch with attention to details such as spelling and grammar.
REMEMBER THESE POINTS:
1. This internship will require you to read and correct at least 3 ARTICLES per day. Please only apply if you have the stamina for this.
2. Your writing skills must be EXCELLENT. Grammar and spelling must be EXCELLENT.
3 You must have a degree in English or similar which requires extensive writing.
• Proofreading + Editing + Fact-checking already written articles before they are published. A team of writers will be writing articles on a weekly basis and your responsibility is to edit, correct and fact-check them.
• Help in the formation of a publishing calendar from the library of articles already written and not yet published.
• Keep up with daily and weekly trends to assign topics to writers. Trends knowledge is important to schedule publication in terms of topic popularity.
• Create daily newsletters with snippets of daily and weekly published articles and YouTube episodes - knowledge of MAILCHIMP is a plus.
• You will also be able to write articles to build your own portfolio.
Once again, your written English skills must be top notch.
Hollywood Insider is an independent media network that focuses on substance and meaningful entertainment & culture by combining education, entertainment and philanthropy while also staying away from gossip and scandal. We care more about substance driven content. We are also into transformation rather than titillation. Hollywood Insider is a movement to make the world a better place through entertainment and media.
State the reasons why you are perfect for this internship.
What makes you stand out as an editorial intern. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online