Intern - Editorial
Hollywood InsiderRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Editorial jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Editorial postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Editorial? Job Description
We are seeking a highly motivated and exceptionally well-organized Editorial Intern with a strong interest in journalism and interactive media. Writing skills must be top-notch with attention to details such as spelling and grammar.
REMEMBER THESE POINTS:
1. This internship will require you to read and correct at least 3 ARTICLES per day. Please only apply if you have the stamina for this.
2. Your writing skills must be EXCELLENT. Grammar and spelling must be EXCELLENT.
3 You must have a degree in English or similar which requires extensive writing.
• Proofreading + Editing + Fact-checking already written articles before they are published. A team of writers will be writing articles on a weekly basis and your responsibility is to edit, correct and fact-check them.
• Help in the formation of a publishing calendar from the library of articles already written and not yet published.
• Keep up with daily and weekly trends to assign topics to writers. Trends knowledge is important to schedule publication in terms of topic popularity.
• Create daily newsletters with snippets of daily and weekly published articles and YouTube episodes - knowledge of MAILCHIMP is a plus.
• You will also be able to write articles to build your own portfolio.
Once again, your written English skills must be top notch.