Product Placement Brand Partnerships Manager
Hollywood BrandedEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Pop Culture Super Star to join our growing team who brings the passion and drive to support our mission of building better pop culture partnerships through continual learning and practical implementation, and the experience to help guide and teach team members and clients how to do it better.
So if you think you are the Partnerships Super Star we are looking for, then keep on reading!
The Brand Partnerships Manager role will focus on planning and executing branded content marketing campaigns for a variety of clients in partnership with entertainment properties (film-TV-streaming-podcasts-events). Our ideal candidate is creative, detail-oriented, and organized, and has an absolute passion for pop culture marketing and content creation - and be superior communicators and relationship builders.
• Manage partnerships with TV shows, films, music videos, streaming platforms, influencers, celebrities, and events.
• Source, establish and maintain relationships with decision-makers on productions.
• Negotiate pricing, terms of the contract, and other project-specific details with productions.
• Research and identify branded content partnerships that are appropriate for fee-driven sponsorships.
• Develop marketing plans, timelines, and status reports for internal and client needs.
• Help prepare materials for promotional planning, new business pitches, and special projects.
• Review videos, images, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
• Take responsibility and accountability for assigned campaigns, which includes managing all tasks and overseeing all communication with team and clientele (i.e. inventory updates, show updates, sharing results, etc.)
• Occasionally operate outside of normal business hours and potentially travel for client presentation projects, production shoots or events.
• Develop and execute integration strategies for Hollywood Branded clients (i.e. production outreach, brand pitching, delivering and shipping product to productions, demonstrating products, management of assets and inventory, etc.)
• Develop and maintain key production, studio, and network contacts.
• Maintain up-to-date production information in the Hollywood Branded database for current, global feature films and television shows.
• Provide insights and keep the team up to date on trends and shifts related to branded content media and campaigns.
• Research trades and industry resources for upcoming production opportunities.
• Track all outreach, loans, inventory, and results in Hollywood Branded's database.
• Participate in client set visits, when requested.
• Keep up to date on which clients are on which contract programs, and what their changing goals may be.
• Contribute and participate in the activation of placement programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2 years' experience in brand account management required
• Experience working with celebrities, influencers, and different forms of content
• Product placement brand partnership experience highly preferred
• Basic knowledge of marketing and advertising terms and processes
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree preferred
• Passion for Music, Television, Film, YouTube, and over-the-top (OTT) media
• Able to work in a team and independently
• Willing to take a ''hands-on'' approach
• Committed, punctual, and flexible
• Able to build and maintain relationships with clients, and earn a client's trust
• Self-starter who is eager to learn and get the job done well
• Strong attention to detail
• Strategic problem solver
• Strong customer focus with the ability to see overall organization goals
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to thrive under pressure to meet time-sensitive deadlines
• Have a positive attitude when interacting with clients and team members
• Always prepared for new duties
• Loves dogs! (We have two office dogs, Luna, and Leia, who like to hang out with the team)
Here's your chance to shine. Tell us WHY we should choose YOU. Have a superpower like an insane knowledge about video gaming, what every celebrity has ever worn to the Oscars, movie-making, or that crazy world of influencer marketing that we can leverage? Let us know that too!!
We're excited to explore having you join our team! Website: Apply At Employer's Site