Product Placement Brand Manager
Hollywood BrandedEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
This is the job for you if….
If you are totally into pop culture. You love creating strategic partnerships between brands and content, celebrities or events. You have killer Hollywood relationships that you can't wait to bring partners to. When you watch a movie, the product placement jumps off the screen and stands out to you. When you see a celebrity with a brand, you actually have an idea of how that happened - and how to make it happen again for another brand. And social influencers? Yeah… you get that they are content producers with potential talents for brands, and you are crafty enough to figure out how to DM them until you hear back.
If you absolutely rock as a researcher AND negotiator that just loves to dig in and discover the best deal possible? When you hear ''Branded Content'' or ''Influencer Marketing'' you think, ''That is a job that I would totally kick @ss at!''…
If you want to work at a company where you get to do really cool things every day, where your voice will always be heard, where every single person truly counts, and you are self-driven and want endless growth opportunities, then this may be the job for you.
If you are driven to succeed and find creative solutions rather than getting stalled by problems …and are an absolute pleasure to work with, then let's talk!
Hollywood Branded is seeking a Product Placement Brand Manager to play a significant role on our branded content team. The ideal candidate is creative, detail oriented, and organized. This person feels a rush when a job is done exceptionally well! This role will focus on planning and executing branded content marketing campaigns for a variety of clients and properties (films, television series, music videos, events, influencers and celebrities). An absolute passion for pop culture marketing and content creation is required. Candidates must be superior communicators and are adept relationship builders.
Our team is headquartered in Los Angeles, and the agency is privately held. Having celebrated our 13th year in business, and weathering the recent major marketing storms that have come with our changing world, we are on a massive growth trajectory as branded content is becoming a highly sought marketing practice. Our team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and thought leadership.
Hollywood Branded is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Education, Collaboration, Contribution, Accountability, Results, and Adaptability. Our team works in a loft style creative space supported by a positive team player environment.
Our office is a dog-friendly environment, which means you must be dog friendly too.
Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
- Product Placement Brand Manager: TV, Film, Music, Streaming, Events, Celebrities & Influencers
- Establish and maintain relationships with production decision makers to negotiate pricing, terms of contract, and other project-specific details.
- Researches and identifies branded content partnerships who are appropriate for fee driven sponsorships.
- Develop marketing plans, timelines and status reports for internal and client needs.
- Help prepare materials for promotional planning, new business pitches and special projects.
- Review videos, images, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Take responsibility and be accountable for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks, occasionally outside of normal business hours to ensure campaign success.
- Develop and execute integration strategies for the global roster of Hollywood Branded clients.
- This includes but is not limited to - production outreach and brand pitching, delivering and/or shipping product to production, demonstrating products, asset and inventory management, etc.
- Be a positive ambassador for Hollywood Branded and our clients both internally and on-set.
- Develop and maintain key production, studio, and network contacts.
- Maintain up-to-date production information in the Hollywood Branded database for current feature films and television shows shooting around the world.
- Provide insights and keep team up to date on content trends and the competitive branded content media landscape.
- Research trades and industry resources for upcoming production opportunities for Hollywood Branded clients.
- Track all outreach, loans, inventory, and results in Hollywood Branded database.
- Participate in client set visits when requested.
- Client communication throughout process - inventory updates, show updates, and sharing results.
- Maintain ongoing education and understanding of Hollywood Branded's clients' program goals and initiatives; contribute and participate in activation of placement programs.
- The position will be office-based (Due to Covid-19, we are currently a remote office until it is safe to return).
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1 or more years' experience in account management required
- Experience working with Content, Celebrities and/or Influencers
- Production (TV and Film) experience highly preferred
- Passion for Television, Film, OTT & YouTube content
- Passion for Music
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative
- Demonstrated willingness to take a ''hands-on'' approach
- Must be committed and punctual, as well as flexible
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and earn clients' trust
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and get the job done well
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic problem solver
- Strong customer focus with ability to see overall organization goals
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Works well under pressure. Some responsibilities may be time-sensitive and under tight deadlines
- Basic knowledge of marketing and advertising terms and processes
Salary range: $41-62K, based upon experience. Commissions earnable on top of salary. Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Days along with Holidays, up to 3% matching IRA employer contribution. Hybrid Office - option to work some days remotely each week.
Hollywood Branded rocks at building brand partnerships through Product Placement, Celebrity Endorsement, and Influencer Marketing for clients all over the world. Hollywood Branded, helps companies raise brand awareness and drive sales by leveraging pop culture's most relevant branded content and influencer partnerships.
Whether that be through TV shows, feature films, podcasts, video games, music lyrics and videos, star studded events or with celebrities and influencers themselves, our team creates branded content partnerships that raise brand awareness, differentiate from competitors and drive consumer engagement. All helping to ultimately increase sales.
Hollywood Branded is recognized as one of the top entertainment marketing agencies in this industry, and is comprised of strategists and activators who create sales engagement initiatives for both B2C and B2B brands through influencer driven tactics. At our core, we specialize in building brand recognition and creating consumer desire to purchase what influencers endorse - on any one of multiple screens, and in their everyday lives. We work with brands' marketing and advertising teams to strategically build a customized marketing programs based on target demographics, market analysis, budgetary guidelines, creative development, timing requirements and overall goals.