Intern - Entertainment & Influencer Marketing
Hollywood BrandedEl Segundo, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
New Fall Internships NOW Available for Application. Both Remote and On-Site Work Options.
FALL Internships run 12 weeks - either Aug. 31 - Nov. 20 or Sep. 28 - Dec. 18 (depending on university schedule) and require a 20 hours per week commitment (a minimum of 15 must be between 9am and 5:30pm PST Monday through Friday).
Hollywood Branded rocks at building brand partnerships through Product Placement, Celebrity Endorsement and Influencer Marketing for clients all over the world.
You may be the SUPERSTAR INTERN that we are looking to have join our team this semester if you are:
- Thrilled to be an active part of a vibrant marketing firm where your ideas are appreciated and asked for.
- Eager to know what happens behind the scenes that helps productions, celebrities and brands create successful partnerships.
- Fascinated by how social influencer brand partnerships really work.
- Enthusiastic to lend a hand to help at product placement shoots and event activations.
- Excited to learn how to provide script coverage and identify solid brand partnership opportunities - and how to sell those in to both the brand and the production partner.
- Awesome at research and connecting the dots.
- Passionate about creating content - whether that be through words, pictures or video.
- A true believer in the power of pop culture.
Our internship program provides you with all of this, and more - plus you will be creating amazing resume building content and polishing your soon-to-be-learned skills to land that post-grad dream job.
This is an internship packed with learning opportunities that will be as beneficial to you as you make it. Many of our former interns have later landed positions at major talent agencies, studios, production companies, advertising agencies and in marketing departments at brands.
Want to know what you won't be doing? You won't be spending endless hours during your internship: getting coffee, making copies, filing paperwork, answering phones, picking up lunches. Yawn. You don't need to come to Hollywood to learn those things.
If that sounds like the best thing since sliced bread, then our internship might be the right one for you.
Oh and by the way… we are a dog friendly agency, which means you must be dog friendly too.
This is an unpaid internship, which will meet requirements for college credit. We offer internships throughout the year depending on semester schedules.
This is an unpaid internship, which will meet requirements for college credit.
Job Code: Intern03232020
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online