Intern - Entertainment & Influencer Marketing
Hollywood BrandedEl Segundo, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Entertainment & Influencer Marketing jobs in El Segundo-CA
Hollywood Branded is currently accepting internship applications for Fall 2021.
We help companies raise brand awareness and drive sales by leveraging pop culture. Our agency specializes in product placement, celebrity endorsements, and influencer marketing.
This role will provide you with valuable opportunities to learn about marketing, branding, and the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate is passionate about pop culture and creating content. They are eager to know how productions, celebrities, and brands create successful partnerships. They must be creative, detail oriented, and organized. This position also offers an opportunity to help market non-profits.
We offer remote, in-person, and hybrid internships, based on university schedules. If preferred, this internship can quality for university credit.
Our Fall internships are 12-week programs that require 20 hours of weekly participation. A minimum of 15 hours must be completed during Hollywood Branded's office hours, which are between 8:30 A.M. and 5:30 P.M. PST, Monday through Friday.
Learning Experiences & Responsibilities:
• Blog writing and editing for Hollywood Branded's blog site.
• Creating graphic and video content.
• Analyzing content and recording brand placements in media (i.e. film, TV shows, music videos, etc.)
• Conducting research and contacting social influencers for potential partnerships.
• Designing social media content and scheduling posts for our agency and clients.
• Reading scripts and writing script breakdowns that include possible marketing opportunities for clients.
• Contacting and communicating with possible productions and clients about sales opportunities.
• Participating in sales calls with potential and current clients.
• Assisting, on set, at product placement shoots and event activations.
• Creating potential, individualized passion projects, based upon interest.
This internship is packed with beneficial learning opportunities. Many of our former interns have landed positions at major talent agencies, studios, production companies, advertising agencies, and marketing departments.
Oh, and by the way… we are a dog friendly agency, which means you must be dog friendly too.
This is an unpaid internship, which will meet requirements for college credit.
Job Code: Intern08262021