Influencer Marketing Manager, Brand Partnerships
Hollywood BrandedEl Segundo, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Influencer Marketing Manager, Brand Partnerships jobs in El Segundo-CA
Search all Influencer Marketing Manager, Brand Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Influencer Marketing Manager, Brand Partnerships? This is the job for you if….
If you are totally into pop culture. You love creating strategic partnerships between brands and influencers, celebrities and events. You have killer Hollywood, celebrity, and influencer relationships that you can't wait to bring partners to. When you see a celebrity with a brand, you actually have an idea of how that happened - and how to make it happen again for another brand. And social influencers? Yeah… you get that they are content producers with potential talents for brands, and you are crafty enough to figure out how to get the attention of anyone - regardless of their reach or stature. You have expertise in working with IG and YouTube influencers but also have the next-level experience to understand that TikTok and Twitch are not just for tweens & teens and have limitless potential for brand partnerships!
If you absolutely rock as a researcher AND negotiator that just loves to dig in and discover the best deal possible? When you hear ''Branded Content'' and ''Influencer Marketing'' you think, ''That is a job that I would totally kick @ss at!''…
If you want to work at a company where you get to do really cool things every day, where your voice will always be heard, where every single person truly counts, and you are self-driven and want endless growth opportunities, then this may be the job for you.
If you are driven to succeed and find creative solutions rather than getting stalled by problems …and are an absolute pleasure to work with, then let's talk!
Hollywood Branded is seeking a Brand Partnerships Manager to play a significant role on our Influencer Marketing Branded Content team. The ideal candidate is creative, detail oriented, and organized. This person feels a rush when a job is done exceptionally well! This role will focus on planning and executing branded content marketing campaigns for a variety of clients and properties (films, television series, music videos, events, influencers and celebrities). An absolute passion for pop culture marketing and content creation is required. Candidates must be superior communicators and are adept relationship builders.
Our team is headquartered in Los Angeles, and the agency is privately held. Having celebrated our 13th year in business, and weathering the recent major marketing storms that have come with our changing world, we are on a massive growth trajectory as branded content is becoming a highly sought marketing practice. Our team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment, and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and thought leadership.
Hollywood Branded is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Education, Collaboration, Contribution, Accountability, Results, and Adaptability. Our team works in a loft style creative space supported by a positive team player environment.
Our office is a dog-friendly environment, which means you must be dog friendly too.
Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
- Influencer Marketing Brand Manager: Influencers, Celebrities, Events + some TV, Film, Music, Streaming
- Source, establish and maintain relationships with influencers and agencies to negotiate pricing, terms of contract, and other brand partnership project-specific details.
- Research and identify potential branded content partnerships and multi-layered campaigns with influencers and celebrities who are appropriate for fee driven brand collaborations.
- Develop marketing plans, timelines and status reports for internal and client needs.
- Help prepare materials for promotional planning, new business pitches and special projects.
- Review social media posts to confirm fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Take responsibility and be accountable for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks, occasionally outside of normal business hours to ensure campaign success.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies for the global roster of Hollywood Branded clients.
- Be a positive ambassador for Hollywood Branded and our clients both internally and on site at influencer experience campaigns and events.
- Develop and maintain key influencer and celebrity agency contacts.
- Provide insights and keep team up to date on social media content trends and the competitive branded content social media landscape.
- Client communication throughout process
- Maintain ongoing education and understanding of Hollywood Branded's clients' program goals and initiatives; contribute and participate in activation of influencer marketing and celebrity endorsement programs.
- The position will be a hybrid - office-based + remote.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3+ years experience in influencer marketing brand account management required
- Experience working with Influencers, Celebrities and Branded Content
- Expertise in all forms of social media and influencers - including TikTok and Twitch
- Passion for social media content
- Experience managing influencer campaigns
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative
- Willingness to take a ''hands-on'' approach
- Must be committed and punctual, as well as flexible
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and earn clients' trust
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and get the job done well
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic problem solver
- Strong customer focus with ability to see overall organization goals
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive under pressure to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Basic knowledge of marketing and advertising terms and processes
- Additional experience in Entertainment (Film, TV, Streaming, Music) a plus
Salary range: $52 - 62K, based upon experience.
HB Benefits & Perks:
• Insurance - Medical, Dental, & Vision
• Paid days off - 10 vacation, 10 holidays, 5 sick + 9/80 summer Fridays
• Simple IRA with up to 3% employer matching contribution
• Hybrid Office schedule - some days in office & some days remote each week
• Stipend for mobile phone, internet, and streaming services
• Yearly retreat to cool places - next stop Vegas for a week during CES in January 2022
• HB provided office snacks
• Fitness in office with trainers twice a week (to work of the office snacks)
• Yearly Profit sharing
• Fun HB Team and Office!
Salary range: $52 - 62K, based upon experience. HB Benefits & Perks: • Insurance - Medical, Dental, & Vision • Paid days off - 10 vacation, 10 holidays, 5 sick + 9/80 summer Fridays • Simple IRA with up to 3% employer matching contribution • Hybrid Office schedule - some days in office & some days remote each week • Stipend for mobile phone, internet, and streaming services • Yearly retreat to cool places - next stop Vegas for a week during CES in January 2022 • HB provided office snacks • Fitness in office with trainers twice a week (to work of the office snacks) • Yearly Profit sharing • Fun HB Team and Office!
Hollywood Branded rocks at building brand partnerships through Product Placement, Celebrity Endorsement, and Influencer Marketing for clients all over the world. Hollywood Branded, helps companies raise brand awareness and drive sales by leveraging pop culture's most relevant branded content and influencer partnerships.
Whether it be through TV shows, feature films, podcasts, video games, music lyrics and videos, star studded events or with celebrities and influencers themselves, our team creates branded content partnerships that raise brand awareness, differentiate from competitors and drive consumer engagement. All helping to ultimately increase brand sales.
Check out our website to learn more!