Fall Intern - Entertainment Marketing
Hollywood BrandedEl Segundo, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Based in El Segundo, Hollywood Branded specializes in building brand recognition through Product Placement, Celebrity Endorsement, Social Media & PR for our brand clients. We are seeking college interns for the summer or fall semester for our internship program, with a focus on Product Placement / PR and Marketing / Sales.
Internship Responsibilities Include:
- Join brainstorms and contribute creative ideas
- Agency training exercises and book project participation
- Learn how to accurately provide coverage to a script, identifying brand partnership opportunities.
- Identify placements within television, video game, feature film, digital and music content.
- Research celebrities, current market trends and assist in crafting sales and marketing materials (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Assist in Product Placement and PR activation.
Candidates must be deeply interested with everything pop-culture, music, film, tv, internet, art, and fashion related. They must also have excellent thoroughness, attention-to-detail, and be a self-starter who takes initiatives. This is also a great opportunity for a resume builder, contact builder and much more! Your responsibilities will touch on all of the following core business units: Product Placement, Sales and Marketing, Celebrity Endorsements & Seeding, Social Media, Public Relations and general administrative/clerical research.
We are a dog friendly agency, which means you must be too.
This is an unpaid internship, which will meet requirements for college credit.
This internship will provide in depth training and education on a number of entertainment marketing and PR practices. Intern will be required to show proficiency in materials learned through completion of various tasks which are created to build experience and add to your resume. Our internship program has been a proven launchpad for numerous individuals seeking a career in marketing.
Job Code: Intern0716
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online