Holland America LineSeattle, WA
Full Time Job
Are you an experienced creative professional with a critical eye and ear for all aspects of show integrity and high-quality entertainment? Have you successfully led teams of performers, stage technicians, and/or entertainment professionals? Holland America Line is hiring for the role of Production Manager, a vital position overseeing Entertainment and Enrichment on each of our 14 ships. HAL's partnerships with Lincoln Center, Beale Street Blue's Club, Billboard, Rolling Stone, StepOne Dance Company and Post-Modern Jukebox bring land-based, high-caliber entertainment to sea and provide a fulfilling and unbeatable place to work while travelling the world.
What You'll Do:
• Provide a superior show-going experience that meets Holland America Line's artistic, technical and operational standards.
• Tour manage Performers and Presenters, Groups and Charters, providing exemplary care and service through honed communication and intelligent leadership.
• Manage the Entertainment team, driving employee engagement and promoting professional development.
• Manage the daily performance and presentation schedule.
• Manage entertainment inventory by arranging purchasing and repairs as needed to maintain required stock levels.
• Ensure Entertainment department compliance with Safety & Environmental policies as required.
• Display impeccable dress sense and appearance.
Most Important Things for Us:
• You have prior experience in entertainment leadership. Applicable background/education in Production/Tour Management or Performing Arts and or is a plus.
• You possess a proven track record of understanding and optimizing artistic and technical performance integrity while maintaining alignment with the brand's vision.
• You exhibit intelligent and modern leadership and communication skills.
• You're collaborative and motivated by constant learning and a ''larger picture''.
• You're an intuitive, critical-thinker who is passionate, enjoys a challenge and someone people respect and value working with.
What You Get:
• Highly competitive salary plus benefits
• Seniority/Completion bonus
• Work/Life Balance- 4 month assignment onboard, 2 month vacation
• Great cruise perks
• Fulfill your wanderlust while you work!
Who We Are:
For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. Our 14 premium mid-size ships travel to over 400 ports-of-call across all 7 continents. Holland America Line's core message, which fuels everything we do, is the belief that travel has the power to change the world by opening minds, building connections and inspiring a shared humanity.
Holland America Line is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online