HOFR Sportswest hollywood, CA
Part Time Job
Candidate will be hosting live on our platform. We're looking for someone who has domain over various sports and league. Must be a team player, able to deal with the demands of a daily live show, high energy collaborator with creative ideas and drive.
Host or Writer Job Requirements
- Knowledge of Sports at large
- NFL, World Cup, MLB, Mexican Futbol - Liga MX, etc
- Must have a strong on-air presence and delivery skills.
- Must have comedic sense
- Strong content judgment, some writing and production skills.
- Ability to ad lib and interview in a live setting.
- Possess updated knowledge of current affairs, with proven ability to read and comment about local and entertainment news.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt well to changes.
- Able to work flexible schedules, including afternoons, some holidays and weekends.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven record of success.
- Must be highly motivated, and results-oriented, with strong organization and motivational skills.
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Must love storytelling and engaging with a digital audience.
- Must be social media/digital savvy.
- Ability to work efficiently with limited supervision is a must.
- Ability to meet and interact with clients and host paid integrations.
- College degree preferred, but not required; Broadcast or communication emphasis preferred.
This will be a per script or show opportunity and pays fair market value for Mobile Trivia Games. Games are 10-12 minutes long and call times are 2 hr.
HOFr Sports, the live trivia show is looking to expand its team into various new sports programing. We're privately backed, growing and are looking to add a host/influencer who is engaged and funny. You don't have to have the largest following (5k+), but we are looking for engagement rates of 1-6 percent on your social.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online