Intern - Social Media Specialist
Part Time Unpaid Internship
• Maintain fashion, music and technology industry reports.
• Research trends and advancements in the technology, music and fashion industries.
• Assist the content development team with updating Hitlanta content across all social media platforms.
• Update the brand website with current information.
• Currently attending a college or four year university
• Resides in Atlanta, Georgia
• Experience in journalism, marketing, music, fashion or communications.
• Access to a computer & phone.
• Basic knowledge of photography or videography, graphic design and XHTML/CSS
• Familiarity with leading social media and blogging platforms (i.e. WordPress, Tumblr, Facebook,
YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Triller and Twitter).
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design).
• Demonstrates a strong knowledge of music, fashion and technology trends
• Ability to work well in a team setting and take direction.
• Strong communication skills and work ethic.
• Eager to learn and improve.
• Have some knowledge of the Atlanta Music scene past and present.
• Proficient with creating spreadsheets and detailed reports (Word/Excel).
About the brand:
Based in the city of Atlanta, ''HITLANTA'' is a brand inspired by its booming music and entertainment business culture. Established by a top entertainment mogul, the brand is focused on the development of music, film and television along with the designing and marketing of a high quality men and women modern sportswear collection.
Apply by submitting your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample (750 word minimum) explaining why you are ''A perfect fit for team HITLANTA''.
Applicants considered for an interview must provide documentation showing they are currently enrolled in school.
All entries MUST be submitted as a Word document or rich text format (.rtf) via email to be considered.
Deadline: June 30th Website: Apply At Employer's Site Apply Online