His GloryValley City, OH
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Production Manager jobs in Valley City-OH
Search all Production Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Manager? Full-charge Production Manager -
- In charge of production schedule, managing day to day operations, production crew, and streamflow of production process.
- Quality control.
- Prep format for live broadcasts.
- Develops production ideas based on the ministry objectives.
Locates and secures production settings, properties, and effects.
- Directs and coordinates activities of personnel during production.
- Performs narration or presents announcements.
- Augment video content for radio.
- Reviews, evaluates and directs material modifications.
- Manages production crew's operation of equipment such as cameras, sound mixers and recorders during production.
- Manage Audio/video shot preparation & planning, video-shoot, editing, optimizing, compositing, special effects, background graphics, Restream etc.
- Books and schedules guests for show - communicating with guests and building relationships.
- Develops process management through project management software and manages, operates, trains everyone accordingly.
- Develops manuals, texts, workbooks or related production materials.
- Hires additional production crew needed and train in production process.
- Train interns on selection, use and design of audiovisual materials, and operation of equipment.
- Help manage social media channels with the Digital & Social Media Specialist.
- Upload video content to media channels.
- Maximize monetization of social media platforms.
Must possess very strong organizational and communication skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines.
Experience with managing day to day production in growing fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of production equipment i.e camera, sound, editing software.
Work in a team environment, including communications and social media.
Need to be proficient with both short format and long format videos.
- Use a variety of technical skills and software to complete production, including Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects, Adobe Suite, MS Office, Audio/Video Editing, Soundforge, Vimeo etc.
Keep up to date with technological and software developments.
Video animation skills a plus***.