His GloryValley City, OH
Full Time Job
Full-charge Production Manager -
- In charge of production schedule, managing day to day operations, production crew, and streamflow of production process.
- Quality control.
- Prep format for live broadcasts.
- Develops production ideas based on the ministry objectives.
Locates and secures production settings, properties, and effects.
- Directs and coordinates activities of personnel during production.
- Performs narration or presents announcements.
- Augment video content for radio.
- Reviews, evaluates and directs material modifications.
- Manages production crew's operation of equipment such as cameras, sound mixers and recorders during production.
- Manage Audio/video shot preparation & planning, video-shoot, editing, optimizing, compositing, special effects, background graphics, Restream etc.
- Books and schedules guests for show - communicating with guests and building relationships.
- Develops process management through project management software and manages, operates, trains everyone accordingly.
- Develops manuals, texts, workbooks or related production materials.
- Hires additional production crew needed and train in production process.
- Train interns on selection, use and design of audiovisual materials, and operation of equipment.
- Help manage social media channels with the Digital & Social Media Specialist.
- Upload video content to media channels.
- Maximize monetization of social media platforms.
Must possess very strong organizational and communication skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines.
Experience with managing day to day production in growing fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of production equipment i.e camera, sound, editing software.
Work in a team environment, including communications and social media.
Need to be proficient with both short format and long format videos.
- Use a variety of technical skills and software to complete production, including Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects, Adobe Suite, MS Office, Audio/Video Editing, Soundforge, Vimeo etc.
Keep up to date with technological and software developments.
Video animation skills a plus***.
His Glory is a worldwide ministry and outreach sharing the Gospel message with everyone around the world. They believe in getting faith/truth/news to as many people as they can in a way that makes sense, brings joy and gives hope, and most importantly shares the message of Jesus Christ. They believe that the Bible is the literal and infallible word of God. Prayer is their foundation for everything. They are led by the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the spirit. They are part of the patriotic movement to unite brothers and sisters in Christ and family. His Glory teaches about the constitution and our God-given rights, and they fight to preserve the nuclear family unit. They are all servants of the most high God in which all glory goes to Him. They aim to teach everyone about the heavenly Father and the love relationship He seeks to have with each and every one of us. His Glory TV is working on a concentrated strategy for a new network in which Christian and conservative views and ideas cannot be suppressed.
They will be joining several new up and coming streaming video on demand networks (SVOD) and also entering into the radio markets where much of our video content will be augmented for radio and will reach the US, as well as Canada, Central & South America, Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Angola, Tanzania, Congo, Uganda, Kenya, Congo, Cameroon, Nigeria, Gabon, Ghana, Liberia, Senegal, Mauritania, Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad, Mauritania, Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Western Sahara & Equatorial Guinea.
Past guests include Frank Stallone, Kristy Swanson, Nick Searcy, Abri Van Straten, Mike Smith, General Flynn, General McInerney, Lin Wood, Clay Clark, Monica Matthews, Matt Couch, Melissa Tate and many others. Guests in the queue are Kevin Sorbo, Jim Caviezel, Dean Cain, Taylor Dooley, former NFL Dolphins cheerleader Kristan Ware, Ron Dunguay & Merril Hoge.
Full studio located in Valley City, OH
His Glory currently has 7 live streaming shows and is ramping up for 24/7 content.
Shows run weekly Mon, Tues, Wed, Th, Fr, Sun. They are both audio and video via zoom/vimeo. Each show typically runs an hour in length.
Near Future goal: pre-recoding of shows
You can find past shows under the ''His Glory Programs'' section of the website. The Take 5 is most popular and ran most frequently.
Associated with the following Platforms:
His Glory TV (broadcasts live from His Glory Website)
His Glory App (broadcasts live from His Glory App)
Google Play Store
His Glory has 10 million + family followers collectively.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online