Vice President of Synchronization - Advertising
Hipgnosis Songs GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Proactively pitch our catalog with a primary concentration on Advertisements
• Bring in meaningful opportunities and help drive revenue growth for the department
• Source relevant music and deliver playlists to clients based on creative briefs in a timely manner
• Service signings/releases/writers to our network of synch contacts
• Procure writing opportunities for our roster of writers and clients
• Identify marketing opportunities for new or existing clients
• Keep up with new developments, rates and trends in advertising market
• Help prepare and implement marketing initiatives for catalog
• Seek out and build new relationships with key industry contacts as well as maintain existing relationships in the ad space
• Keep up with new signings/releases and have a good working knowledge of the current roster and the back catalogue
• Attend internal meetings with A&R/writers/managers
• Arrange and attend external client meetings
• Present activity report in monthly meeting
• Interact with/source music for our various sub-publishing partners when they need music for international ads
What we're looking for:
• Minimum of seven to ten years of experience in advertising music
• An established industry contact list
• A respect/appreciation for music of all genres
• A love of popular culture and arts
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, confident, organized self-starter, and enthusiastic team player
• The ability to excel under pressure in a very busy work environment
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Understanding that deals might be done outside normal office hours
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our interviewing and onboarding processes are partially remote. Position located in NYC or LA.
Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits included.
ABOUT HIPGNOSIS SONGS GROUP
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, and London, Hipgnosis Songs Group (HSG) is a song creation, management, and administration company whose staff is dedicated to maximizing opportunities for the artists and writers on its roster. HSG is part of Hipgnosis Songs Fund Ltd., founded by Merck Mercuriadis and is a Guernsey registered investment company established to offer investors a pure-play exposure to songs and associated musical intellectual property rights.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online