Hilton Lifestyle GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition strategies, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. Seeking a leader to manage the marketing team.
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager
Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
• Create marketing strategy based on company's mission and values.
• Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
• Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow and retention.
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
• Partner with creative teams, external agencies and vendors.
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
• Present frequent progress reports to executives.
• Hire, train, and manage the marketing team, including performance reviews.
• Oversee social media marketing platforms.
• Oversee the operation of the company's website and email marketing program and provide analytics to review.
• Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
• Spearhead efforts to increase SEO visibility
Qualifications For Marketing Manager
• 5+ years of experience as Marketing Manager
• This is for part time position
• Strong experience in email marketing, SEO, SEM
• Experience building complex marketing programs
• Experience with graphic design
• Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
• Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
• Strong project management skills
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
• Should be familiar with the following software/tools Marketo, Klaviyo, Hubspot, Shopify, Flacon.io
• Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
• Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
• A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate task
Hilton Lifestyle Group is a personal care products manufacturer headquartered in downtown Los Angeles. We are committed to creating superb consumer products with a positive impact on health and beauty. Our team is a dedicated group of passionate professionals working together to create a truly great brand.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online