Hills Artists ManagementLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides executive administrative support to the Founder/CEO and helps with the day-to-day responsibilities of artist management across the Hills Artists roster.
ABOUT OUR TEAM: Hills Artists is a full-service music management company based in Los Angeles, California.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Provide all levels of support including phones, travel, and studio bookings
• Manage and schedule meetings, events, and calendars
• Coordinate sessions for artist and producer clients
• Compose and draft correspondence as requested
• Work closely with client's labels, agencies, publishers, collaborators and more
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (which maybe be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with this position):
• Excellent organizational skills and is detail-oriented
• Strong communication and proofreading skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle confidential information
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Ability to create and foster constructive relationships with team members, clients and industry contacts
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive applications
• Knowledge of Photoshop or Canva is a plus
• Travel as needed
Be patient with us - we're taking our time to review all resumes to find the best fit for this position.
Thank you for your interest in working with Hills Artists!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online