Key Account Coordinator - Product placement
Hill Valley IncLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
HILL VALLEY is a company specialized in product placement working with iconic brands and Studio movies, independent films, TV series and Events.
From Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, No Time to Die or Spencer to Emily in Paris and Succession. From the Cannes Film Festival to the Oscars. We are a global company based in Los Angeles, New York and Paris.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Handling of Product placement and Entertainment strategies of a brands portfolio
- Main point of contact for the brands, including leading daily calls and meetings
- Script coverage & proactive projects monitoring to identify product placement opportunities fitting the brand's brief and marketing positioning
- Follow-up of the product placements from the filming to the release of the projects
- Creation of marketing documents, presentations and reportings for each brand
- Logistics coordination, in partnership with the rest of the team (handling the stock and delivery to set…)
- Assets / imagery delivery for the brands communication (promotional activation around film/series' releases)
- Contract and objectives monitoring
- Daily communication with the team, including participation in internal meetings
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Strong appetence for the cinema industry
- Good marketing knowledge and understanding of brand positioning, especially high-end and luxury brands
- Previous experience in Marketing / Communications
- Positive attitude & proactive, high level of organization, attention to detail
- Speaking French is a plus Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online