Intern - Product Placement
Hill Valley Inc.Santa Monica, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Working with a Product Placement Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Reading of scripts
- Identification of product placement opportunities
- Reaching out to brands
- Organizing meetings with brands
- Communicating the information to your team, participating in internal meetings
- Must be available to work 5 days per week from 08:30am-5:30pm.
- Must have good, communication, written, organisation, writing, phone, and computer skills.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Looking to hire for February until late May or longer.
Since this is an unpaid internship, we reimburse for any parking expenses. This internship can also be used for college credit
HILL VALLEY INC. is a company specialized in product placement, working on studio movies, independent films as well as TV shows.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online