Intern - Office
Highland Film GroupToronto, ON
This was removed by the employer on 8/16/2022 7:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Office jobs in Toronto-ON
Search all Intern - Office postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Office Manager - Internship.
Highland Film Group (''HFG'') is an independent finance and sales company that finances and sells quality filmed entertainment across multiple platforms to worldwide audiences.
HFG's management team has significant experience in both film production, finance and worldwide sales, and this expertise is available to filmmakers throughout all phases of film financing, production, marketing and sales. Our line up include the latest movies with Mel Gibson, Naomi Watts, Tye Sheridan, Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone...
We are looking for someone to help us run our office during our upcoming market (Toronto International Film Festival 2022)
We are looking for someone who is proactive, energetic, detail-oriented, self-sufficient, and hard working. This is an ideal entry-level job for someone looking to enter the movie industry.
- Ensuring that our day-to-day operations run smoothly
- Greeting our clients and buyers, showing them our trailers, and helping them with their needs
- Keeping the office tidy
- Answering incoming calls
- Handling deliveries (messenger, Fed Ex, UPS, etc)
- Regulating office supplies
- Overall office management & any other office duties as required
- Light assistant duties for CEO of company
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Multi-tasking and organization skills a must
- Reliable transportation in Toronto
- Any prior experience in the movie industry is a plus
- Bring your smile and good sense of humor, we'll provide the rest!
Compensation: Lunch provided
Additional notes: Dress professional please and bring your good humor and your smile: it will be a great opportunity to see how the movie industry works!
TIFF 2022: from September 8th to September 12th - From 8:30 to 6:30pm every day with a 1hr lunch break